- Standard CMOS process.
- 8-bit PCM voice quality.
- Support 6KHz to 20KHz sampling.
- Support multi-sampling voice in one chip.
- 660 sec voice length at 6KHz sampling or 200 sec voice length at 20KHz sampling.
- Up to 100,000 time for ROM program/erase cycles.
- Combination of voice building blocks to extend playback duration.
- Table entries are available for voice slice combinations.
- Five standard triggering modes are available (controlled by software):
◆Key Trigger ◆Sequential ◆MP3
◆CPU Parallel ◆CPU Serial
- Voice section trigger options: Edge / Level; Hold / Un-hold; Retrigger / Non-retrigger.
- Built-in oscillator with fixed Rosc, software control sampling frequency
- 2.7V ~ 3.6V single power supply and < 15uA stand-by current.
- PWM Vout1 and Vout2 drive speaker directly.
- D/A COUT with ramp-up ramp-down option to drive speaker through external BJT or amplifier.
- RSTB provides external controlled reset to the chip.