● Standard CMOS process
● Embedded 16M EPROM
● Sound duration of 682s with sampling frequency 6Khz and compression
● Maximum number of sound groups: 1024
● Combination of blocks of sounds to extend the duration of reproduction.
● Data compression option PCM16, PC8 or ADPCM
● 5 activation modes:
◆ key ◆ I2C ◆ SPI ◆ CPU Parallel ◆ MP3
● Activation options: Edge / Level; Hold / Un-hold; Retrigger / Non-retrigger.
● Optional selectable rebound time of 16ms or 65us (with
8KHz sampling )
● RST pin set to HIGH to stop playback instantly.
● LVR (low voltage reconfiguration)
● 7 programmable outputs
● 3 types of oscillator: Inner Rosc, External Rosc, Crystal.
● 2v-5v power supply and stand-by current of <5uA
● PWM Vout1 and Vout2 for direct speaker control
● D / A COUT pin controls speaker via external BJT.
● 16-level volume control.
● 16bit audio output
● Development system for sound compilation.
aP23682 OTP is manufactured with standard CMOS processes with embedded EPROM memory. You can save up to
682 seconds of sounds with ADPCM 4 bit data compression and 6KHz sample rate. Compression
16bit and 8bit PCBs are also available as selectable options. The user can choose
activation and playback for different applications. Oscillating controlled by internal resistor, current mode
16-bit, DAC output and 14-bit current mode, PWM, control the speaker decreases the number of components
external. Equipped with programmer and development software.